Thursday, July 9, 2009

First week of swimming lessons done!!

Well, we did it, we survived our first week of swimming lessons for the summer! Avery and Mason were so excited for the lessons to start, they could hardly contain themselves. We take swimming lessons every summer, and it is something that goes into the definition of summer at the Wujek household! Avery did a fabulous job with her front crawl and back crawl, and Mason was swimming by himself doing the front crawl - or his version of it anyway - hee hee. We just need to work on getting Avery's arms to come out of the water everytime and Mason to relax when he is floating on his back (he is just like his father). Today's lessons were actually cancelled due to lightning, and boy, was there disappointment in the backseat!! I guess that means there will be even more excitement come Monday!!

I hope everyone has a great week. I know I will, I am off to a scrapbooking retreat for the weekend and I leave around eight in the morning tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment