I had another workshop on Monday, thanks again, Sharon! It wasn't a sauna this time - YAY! I learned a lot about the Mobi I will be using in class this year, and I can't wait to get things moving and a grooving!
Tuesday I took Avery to the ENT doctor because our family doctor said she wasn't hearing some low tones during her hearing test. After the test was all done, we found out that Avery has 100% hearing and the doctor says that there is no excuse for her not to hear me when I call her. Ha! She'll come up with some excuse :-) I also had to pay my $40 copay to find out something that I already knew. I then did laundry so that I could start packing for our trip to The Ozarks. I didn't get all the laundry done, but most of it. Packing? Nothing was accomplished there.
Wednesday I finished up the laundry and actually got a lot done as far as packing goes. Avery and Mason both got their bags packed and so did Chad and I! We had to then put the bags in our closets because the cleaning lady was coming on Thursday. I am also panicking because we now don't have anyone to watch our dog while we are away!
Thursday!! We went to swim lessons for the last time this summer. The kids were excited! After lessons we went to the mall to pick up some free stuff from Aveda. I just love getting those cards in the mail! We then picked up some $4.99 camis for Avery and stopped by Barnes & Noble for books to read on the trip. Next we were off to the library where we checked out four movies, two audio books, and five books! I think we are set for the drive now!! Our next stop was Wakeland for the insurance meeting. Mason curled up (literally) on my lap and fell asleep. If any of you know Mason you know that curling up in my lap is a feat in itself because he is so long. I listened to all the info and then woke up Mason. He wasn't all the way awake and he tried to walk. His feet were asleep and he couldn't stand up. I'm such a good mom that I laughed very hard at the same time I tried to help him. His eyes were so big, and he had no idea where he was. Poor baby! He finally woke up enough to figure out that his feet hurt (pins and needles), but it didn't take him long to start running and jumping - YIKES! Oh, we did stop at Chic-fil-a before the meeting for lunch. After the meeting we arrived home to a clean house and pretty much everything packed. Not much to do tonight, or so I think - ha ha!
Tomorrow (Friday) we will be leaving in the morning to a nice relaxing weekend with my parents before the rat race starts all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment